Egg-Free and Butter-Free Recipe
These lemon and muscat wine cookies are awesome for a chill tea or coffee hangout with friends. The sweet wine and zesty lemon add vibrant flavors that will leave everyone wanting more. 🍋
This recipe, made with simple ingredients, is very easy to prepare. This recipe was inspired by “long muscat cookies”.
- Begin by zesting a washed organic lemon into a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, oil, wine, and baking powder. Gradually incorporate the flour, mixing well to form a homogeneous dough.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit (170 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured surface or silicone baking mat. Use a cookie cutter to shape the biscuits. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 13 minutes on the oven’s middle rack at 340°F (170° C). Keep a close eye on them, as thinner dough will bake faster.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and dust them with powdered sugar.
Allow them to cool before enjoying ! 😋
Gisou’s Tips and Tricks :
- Muscat wine brings a sweet and fruity flavor that pairs well with the tangy taste of lemon. It also adds moisture to these eggless biscuits.
- During baking, the muscat wine evaporates, leaving behind its subtle aromas in the cookies. This evaporation also contributes to the light and crispy texture of the biscuits.
- These lemon biscuits can be stored for several days in a metal container.